Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wives with husbands deployed

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2008 at 2:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 261 Total Views

im new to this group but im trying to find other wives whose husbands are deployed so i can talk to them cause this is sooooooooooo hard and it would be nice to have someone whose going through the same thing to talk too!!

by on Sep. 13, 2008 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
IllinoisPassion
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM
I too am going through this as first time everything for me, but this is his 3rd tour. My son and new home keep me busy, but pregnancy with our second wants him home bad. Where are you located>??

Veronica

Xavier's Mom and pregnant with #2

SoldiersWife213
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2008 at 9:21 PM

it is very hard this is my 2nd deployment n the 3 yrs weve been married.  this last one was alot harder cuz i hadd our baby with out him being here go really sick after having him n was in the hospital for 2 weeks almost from it.  it is really hard but im here you anyone who wants to talk i know it gets lonely and sometimes u just need someone to vent to.  is anyone wants to talk i have yahoo messanger..

stormy.coronado

or

missing_my_soldier213

MILITARYWIFE979
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2008 at 9:23 PM

don't worry i am going with the same thing...i am always here if you want to talk..or vent..take care...

proudmwdwife
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I am here as well However my husband comes home in a few months but its gravy if u need t chat hit me up if u want my number send me a private message

crystal_estrada
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2009 at 9:43 PM

hi im going through the same thing, its his second tour my 1st. im always tring to find ways to stay busy & stay positive. i dont know any other army wifes & would like o meet some, so i can have support

god bless u all & ur families

crystalangel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)