Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

R&R or not??

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 204 Total Views
Hello all, especially those that have been through more than one deployment. Ok, so now he saying he is not going to take R&R. He left as rear d therefore will be doing 6.5-7mos....I am due with our second baby Nov26....our first is 18mos

He will be back mid Feb.

He currently has 2.5 days available and by time he could take R&R around halloween he would have 5days

He doesn't want to mess up our routine and also his. He rather just come home in feb and be home for 20days, 10 of which would put him in hole.....I think I really rather have him come home for R&R and deal with what comes with our feelings and are son??

What would you do???

Veronica

Xavier's Mom and pregnant with #2

by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ahortiz5
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 5:09 PM

i know what you mean.  my spouse dont wnat to come home for RR, and wants to wait till the last month of his deployement.  He will come home early, like either 2 weeks for 4.  He will have time with us a month with pay.  But i feel it is his choice, i would rather he come home for RR, but maybe it is hard to come home, and than go back again to their location..

lovinmy13f
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 5:02 PM

I am not sure how it is on the soldier but it was VERY hard when my husband left after r&r. I had a terrible break down and I have been an army wife for 9 years- have been with my soldier for a total of 13 years. It was so hard. It seemed more difficult when he left after r&r than it did when he left to begin with!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)