Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fort stewart

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2008 at 2:42 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 505 Total Views

Anyone at fort stewart or been there?

by on Dec. 21, 2008 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danz_chick
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 10:13 AM

hi i just joined the group i will be at fort stewart end of march is that where you are?? how is it??

frannys78
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 10:35 AM

I just got here! Moved here sunday.

Send me your thoughts!
armymommy2
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2009 at 8:01 AM
we used to be stationed in ft stewart just left there dec 31 08. they deploy alot!! um the only place there in hinesville is walmart...im pretty sure youve figured that one out by now lol. over all its not that bad, if you have some friends so start making some lol. are you living off post or on post?

My name is Michele, I have 2 beautiful loud children I am a SAHM and army wife. I am 23 years old and have been married for almost 5 years. We live in Germany, and we are talking full advantage of the traveling we can do here in Europe.

PrincessKim76
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2009 at 2:12 PM

we are off post. right off airport road.

armymommy2
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2009 at 2:37 PM
I wish we would of moved off post from the start. We had problems with GMH the first place we moved to the sewage kept backing up (we hadnt even been there 2 wks!) and they didnt want to give us a new place, but i B*tched them out and eventually they did. And to get out of there was a hassle too. We ended up buying a house literally like less than 5 minutes from the back gate, off of Frank Cochran... you can even get to it from the main gate and its still less than 5 minutes. During the summer the pools open up and thats pretty cool cause it gets really hot there. and they also have like a kiddie area with falling buckets of water, also a kids play ground im not sure whats its called but its right there by the MWR.

My name is Michele, I have 2 beautiful loud children I am a SAHM and army wife. I am 23 years old and have been married for almost 5 years. We live in Germany, and we are talking full advantage of the traveling we can do here in Europe.

bailey_rc
by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 2:25 PM

we were there 99-01

mamahill09
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2009 at 7:09 PM

fort stewart here. how long have you been here?

PrincessKim76
by New Member on May. 14, 2009 at 11:18 AM

sorry it took me so long to answer. We got here the end of january.

mamahill09
by New Member on May. 15, 2009 at 11:35 AM

my hubby and i got married in jan and my kids and i didnt get moved down here offically till april. so how do you like it so far?

PrincessKim76
by New Member on May. 21, 2009 at 4:21 PM

its ok. i don't know where you are from but i'm from nc so the south is nothing new to me. The weather here is of course much better than jersey in my opinion. there's not alot of shopping options and that sucks but i'm happier here.

What do you do in your spare time? Have you met anyone? What unit is your husband in? I belong to a meetup group that does alot. It's a great group of ladies.

Also, I don't know if you saw my post, but i'm having a pampered chef show at my house on June 6th at noon.  you are welcome to come. it's a kid friendly event.

If you can't come but would like to see what its about or shop, you can check out her website at www.pamperedchef.biz/christinashipp

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)