Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pure Romance

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:18 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 70 Total Views

Hey ladies!!

I am new to this site but wanted to share my business. Hopefully someone will be inspired by it and want to join!

I am a consultant for Pure Romance. We offer the best in bath, beauty, and bedroom accessories. Our specialty is having in-home parties where we educate, empower, and entertain women in a comfortable environment that allows them to talk openly about sexual health. 

As a consultant, we get paid to party. Literally. The parties are super fun and all of the women always have a good time. There is much success with this company!

And yes, just like Corporate America, it is a MLM company. But I have had a really good experience with Pure Romance and I genuinely LOVE the products. 

I do this on the side (I work FT at a public charter school) so it is good supplemental income. If anybody is interested in learning more, please contact me! 

I would highly suggest hosting your own Pure Romance party (at no cost to you) before joining. But there is a benefit in that because you get FREE products :)

xo.

Natasha Renee  

by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)