Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ALS graduation NEED HELP

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 659 Total Views

My hubby is about to graduate from ALS (Airman Leadership School) and I have NO idea what to wear to the dinner..... All of his higher ups are going to be there...... this is the first event that I am going to since I was pregnate and I want to look REALY good.

NEED HELP post pics of what you wear or jsut ideas anything will help...............

by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
newmilmom
by Member on May. 12, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Bump

emily_w
by Member on May. 13, 2009 at 3:50 AM

Hey ive never been to one we havent made it that far yet lol. but i asked a friend of mine what she thought and she said  that it is like church attire like a dress or even semi-formal. But im thinking that a dress might be to much maybe like dressy pinstripe pants or mabe just like a solid neutral color with like a dressy shirt or a button-up. As for shoes i would most def go with low heel or flats, jewelry is always a plus too but ya dont wanna over do it!!

congratulations to your husband and have fun at the dinner!

lilone716
by Group Owner on May. 13, 2009 at 11:42 PM

I went to my hubby's back in December. It's formal casual so wear like a blouse and a skirt or a nice dress. I HIGHLY recommend NOT wearing black because EVERYONE will be. Aside from me, there was only one other wife that did not wear black. One of my friends said that @ her hubby's ALS grad most of the people wore black lol

newmilmom
by Member on May. 23, 2009 at 2:51 PM

This is what I wear.

newmilmom
by Member on May. 23, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Thanks for the help!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)