Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dompridone online????

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2009 at 9:38 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 306 Total Views

I checked out the site and I was wondering if any of you all had ever ordered from the place, or ordered online? I am a little scared to because I don't know what i may get, I am highly intrested becuase I don't have a doctor or insurance so I am trying to keep it cheap here!

any feedback????

preferably if you personaly or someone very clsoe to you has done this...

Thank you!

by on Jul. 23, 2009 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
donnamama
by on Jul. 23, 2009 at 2:25 PM

my assistant admin of the relactation group used it and it worked great for her. i have a link in our group.. i'll have to find it.

donnamama
by on Jul. 23, 2009 at 2:26 PM

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/general/motilium.html

treswifey8607
by on Jul. 23, 2009 at 10:38 PM

ok cool.. so she did buy it off that site?

I REALLY want to invest in it because it seems like it would be a good start to my road to production again. I had a hardtime in the very beginning with my milk comming in took about 3-4 days. So it is a process but I feel that it would be a great jumpstart..

Thank Ya!

donnamama
by on Jul. 23, 2009 at 11:26 PM

i think it took a few days to arrive.. like a week.. and then it takes about 2 weeks to really kick in for your milk.. if my memory serves me right. some moms take it in addition to herbs because the herbs work faster then taper off just intime for the domperidone to kick in.

Quoting treswifey8607:

I REALLY want to invest in it because it seems like it would be a good start to my road to production again. I had a hardtime in the very beginning with my milk comming in took about 3-4 days. So it is a process but I feel that it would be a great jumpstart..

Thank Ya!

donnamama
by on Jul. 23, 2009 at 11:28 PM

if youre pregnant now idk if you can take it.. and i dont think you can take ther herbs either. if you are pregnant and are worried about milk production i would look into getting some placenta pills made. @ http://placentabenefits.info/

its definately a weird thing to do but soooo soo very much worth it.

Quoting treswifey8607:

Thank Ya!

treswifey8607
by on Jul. 24, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I don't plan on becomming pregnant for quite a few months. DH is in Iraq right now so, he only will be comming home in December so, its awhile.

I am, on the other hand, on Fenugreek pills (3 pills 3x a day) and Mothers Milk Tea (3-4 cups a day) plus I am eating oatmeal (2 bowls a day). Along with the supplements I went from pumping every 3 hours to every 2 hours and I pump 10-15 minutes.

I feel a difference in my breasts though. I am starting to become sore and my nipples are like going to fall off. BTW is it possible?????? lol.....

So I belive I am going to go ahead and order a bottle of the dompridone next pay day. That leaves me with 2 weeks of the herbs and pumping.

*wphew*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)