Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so tired

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2009 at 11:04 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 277 Total Views

I hurt, I am so so so so sore. I am getting a little out of the right, a bit more than the last 2-3days. I am tired my breasts are tingling a little more, my poor nips are stuck, they are like formed to the breast pump, still all long and crap. I really want this so badly, I feel so bad when I feed my daughter a bottle. I want to cry when I see other women nursing and it makes me feel like i failed her. I feel like i am going to have a letdown but I never do and I wish I would. I wish for a letdown, i wish i could produce enough to fill a 4oz bottle like i use to. I wish i could get her to latch like she should... I should have never stopped, ever... If i get this supply going again I will vow to keep pumping until baby #2 is concieved, breastfed until 2 years old. So  I plan to pump and give it to my DD until she is 2 and continue to pump until we have another and stop when he/she is 2. (We want to ttc in another 6-12months). But I am soooooo determined to do this. I am sooo serious about this. I want to make the milk like i useto... I think this has became a real obsession....

by on Jul. 23, 2009 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin on Aug. 7, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Quoting treswifey8607:

I hurt, I am so so so so sore. I am getting a little out of the right, a bit more than the last 2-3days. I am tired my breasts are tingling a little more, my poor nips are stuck, they are like formed to the breast pump, still all long and crapok make sure the sizes of the breast shields are the right size and you aren't pumping at too high of a suction. I really want this so badly, I feel so bad when I feed my daughter a bottlethen get and SNS, you can feed that the breast NOW. I want to cry when I see other women nursing and it makes me feel like i failed herno more F word its not allowed here.I feel like i am going to have a letdown but I never do and I wish I would. I wish for a letdown, i wish i could produce enough to fill a 4oz bottle like i use toI NEVER ever filled a 4 oz bottle and I EBF and still BF at 27.5 months...don't expect that..1/2 oz to 2 oz total ever 2 hours is the norm, you will most likely never get the 4 oz bottle...don't set the goal too high. I wish i could get her to latch like she should... I should have never stopped, ever... If i get this supply going again I will vow to keep pumping until baby #2 is concieved, breastfed until 2 years oldgood for you..you can do it. So  I plan to pump and give it to my DD until she is 2 and continue to pump until we have another and stop when he/she is 2well pump and get that baby back the the breast...try the SNS and skin to skin, she needs to see that the breast is FOOD. (We want to ttc in another 6-12months)once you start TTC NO more fenugreek ok?? bad for developing babies can cause early labor, so can pumping sometimes. But I am soooooo determined to do this. I am sooo serious about this. I want to make the milk like i useto..you may never make it exactly the same, you may have had an oversupply to pump 4 oz...so think you want a normal supply just a basic supply. I think this has became a real obsession....atleast its an obsession for your childs health...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN