Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2008 at 11:21 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 396 Total Views
Welcome to the Group everyone!  Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about you!  Feel free to name that primary 'crazy maker' in your life too!
by on Feb. 15, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Baps
by on Mar. 21, 2008 at 12:06 AM
Hello Everyone!
I am Pamela a.k.a. Baps. I have five children. I am divorced and just finished with the divorce settlement ordeal. I don't want to mention the "who" but I will share that I am growing in my faith and everyday is a lesson. As things come up and I am lead to share more, I will. ~Pamela

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Don't forget to flock! 10.gif
3/16-3/22-Review Week
and Daddy makes 3
SAFE HAVEN

chocolateroses
by Group Owner on Mar. 22, 2008 at 5:28 PM
Welcome to the group.  My son is going through a very nasty divorce involving his four month old son.  I have temporarily moved in with him to help out.  My prayers to you and for your children.  Divorce is not easy for anyone. 
----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/chocolateroses
amyelliott28
by on Mar. 30, 2008 at 1:25 PM
Hello, Im Amy, Im 29 and live in southern california. I am originally from washington state and my husband and I moved here in 2003. We have a daughter who just turned 3. I am just getting to the point where I want to go back home because of my husbands yelling at me all the time, Im already alone here, and its frustrating when I feel like I cant do anything rite:( His sister lives down the street from us, but I dont like talking to her about our problems because I feel like Im tatteling on him or something. I hope this helps trying to talk about this stuff here. I try to stay positive, but I feel like Im losing hope. I dont understand why he gets so angry and how he doesnt know his words are so hurtfull.

Amy

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

gacgbaker
by Group Admin on Mar. 30, 2008 at 10:26 PM

Quoting amyelliott28:

Hello, Im Amy, Im 29 and live in southern california. I am originally from washington state and my husband and I moved here in 2003. We have a daughter who just turned 3. I am just getting to the point where I want to go back home because of my husbands yelling at me all the time, Im already alone here, and its frustrating when I feel like I cant do anything rite:( His sister lives down the street from us, but I dont like talking to her about our problems because I feel like Im tatteling on him or something. I hope this helps trying to talk about this stuff here. I try to stay positive, but I feel like Im losing hope. I dont understand why he gets so angry and how he doesnt know his words are so hurtfull.
Hi Amy, welcome to the Group.  I am so sorry to hear about your husband and the stress that he is putting on you.  I know it is difficult to deal with someone who gets mad at you no matter how much time effort or thought you put into something. :(  I hope you will feel free to vent here, and find some people you feel you can go to without feeling like you are tattling to your husbands sister.  Let us know if you need anything!
scrappnmomma
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 3:47 AM

Hello To Everyone,my name is Sandra i live in Florida. I have 3 grown children and 4 grand children. Two of my children are in the military, and my oldest daughter use to be as well. I miss them all so very much!! I like that i found a place to come to, and be able to say what your feeling without being judged. I look forward to meeting you all, have a great week end.. Many ((hugs)) Sandra

chocolateroses
by Group Owner on Apr. 7, 2008 at 8:17 AM
Welcome to the group.  I am a mother of four and a grandmother of five., also.
 XChocolateRosesW    
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN