Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy Days?

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2008 at 10:24 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 425 Total Views
Have you found that one particular day of the week that is the craziest?  What day is it and why?
----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/chocolateroses
by on Feb. 21, 2008 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gacgbaker
by Group Admin on Feb. 21, 2008 at 6:32 PM
Fridays seem to be the worst for us.  My son doesn't have school, so we don't go any where, but due to things I have schdualed to get done on that day, I am on the computer the longest that day, which makes the kids not so happy.  I just decided to rearrange things though, so this will be the frist Friday that I won't be doing that... hopefully it helps!
stressedwolf
by on Mar. 1, 2008 at 1:54 AM
For us, it's MOnday.  Kids go back to school and after the weekend,are a bit slow going.  LOL! 
Baps
by on Mar. 21, 2008 at 12:03 AM
Whenever I have to do ministry, all that can hold me back, make me late or just try my nerves seemd to come up.
Awana is on Wednesday. That can be a long day.

Tuesday and Thursday I work in the church in the a.m. My son seems to have issues every morning I need to get to work. But God is good and things are coming together.

Let's not even mention Sunday. LOL
chocolateroses
by Group Owner on Mar. 26, 2008 at 11:35 AM
I have no idea why children seem to zero in on stressful days and add to the mix.  Maybe they feel the stress of the parent and become insecure.  I know there were times when the kids were little, we almost didn't go to church because of the strife.  But, I am glad we did. 
----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/chocolateroses
jennmarie77
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 10:36 AM
I don't think there is one day that is worst than the other.  It just depends on what we have planned for the day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)