Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something positive?

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2008 at 10:28 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 258 Total Views
Sometimes it helps a negitive situation if you can focous on something positive in the person or the situation.  Can you name three positive things about your situation or the person you are dealing with that might help if you focous on them?
by on Mar. 25, 2008 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
chocolateroses
by Group Owner on Mar. 26, 2008 at 11:46 AM
Okay.  I ended up in the ER a few weeks ago from dealing with all of the stress of our situation.  My husband finally talked me into going and getting my heart checked.

The first positive thing was I was very thanful for just having turned one year older.  I didn't have to keep running on the stupid treadmill to get my heart rate two points higher.  There are good things about birthdays!!!

The second positive thing was that I found out my heart was very healthy and strong.  I was suffering from anxiety with can mimic a heart condition.  Now that I know what it is, I am able to control the emotions and not let a situation get to me because there isn't the fear of something being wrong.

The third positive thing was if actually listened to my husband.  I need to do that more often and stop being so stubborn I could have been feeling better two weeks earlier!
----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/chocolateroses
Baps
by on May. 7, 2008 at 1:40 PM
One of my children is a little more of a handful than the others. Trying my nerves is an understatement. But there is good.

~ He has a giving nature and loves to serve.
~ He is responsible when it comes to caring for younger children.
~ He is motivated and when focused he is unstoppable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)