Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This group is about US

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2008 at 10:43 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 499 Total Views
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to send a note and share that I am so happy that we have all made a committment to ourselves and each other to get into a new awakening.  Having said this, I just want all of you to know that this group is not about me but it is all about US. 

Feel free to add post, make suggestions, tell me to do something that I'm not doing, whatever.  Isn't this what A NEW EARTH is all about?  I need your help because I can learn from you and grow from your experiences, truths, etc.

Join in, IT'S ALL ABOUT A NEW EARTH/ A NEW LIFE!!!!
by on Mar. 1, 2008 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TessLouise
by on Mar. 1, 2008 at 12:18 PM
Thank you for starting this group and welcoming all of us!!
michaelsmom777
by Member on Mar. 3, 2008 at 7:16 AM
I am so grateful that you've started this group. I know I'm a bit outspoken (maybe even a bit crazy) but I've decided that I've got to be open for this to work.

I think what you've done thus far is great! I love reading everyones replies to the workbook questions.

I just thought of something though: maybe we could get a general "Breakthroughs" thread that 'Sticks' to the top where we can post quotes or pages that really hit home and helped us break on through to the other side (do I hear the Doors?), helped us see the light, or just plain rocked our world.

I would love to read what everyone else is experiencing and be able to find inspiriation quickly and easily because it's all right there at the top in one post.

Ooo and another idea just came:  maybe a seperate thread for comments on each date of each webcast.   And sticky the one that is most current.

Love Always,

Lisa O. 

CarolynG
by on Mar. 3, 2008 at 4:15 PM
I will continue being an active participant. I definitely have an opinion about things!!! LOL

See you tonight in class!!

Carolyn
Bells1158
by Group Owner on Mar. 3, 2008 at 4:27 PM

Quoting michaelsmom777:

I am so grateful that you've started this group. I know I'm a bit outspoken (maybe even a bit crazy) but I've decided that I've got to be open for this to work.

I think what you've done thus far is great! I love reading everyones replies to the workbook questions.

I just thought of something though: maybe we could get a general "Breakthroughs" thread that 'Sticks' to the top where we can post quotes or pages that really hit home and helped us break on through to the other side (do I hear the Doors?), helped us see the light, or just plain rocked our world.

I would love to read what everyone else is experiencing and be able to find inspiriation quickly and easily because it's all right there at the top in one post.

Ooo and another idea just came:  maybe a seperate thread for comments on each date of each webcast.   And sticky the one that is most current.

I got it Lisa.  It will be done.

Thanks
Bernadette
Trinjo
by on Mar. 23, 2008 at 11:48 PM
I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone participating in this group.  I've not posted much but do read the posts and the more I read, the more I really appreciate the folks on this group and their utter honesty.  You women are talking about real situations, in the raw, without drama, no facades and not looking for sympathy like a lot posts elsewhere.  The breakthroughs, various perceptions, all of it ... it's wonderful to read about REAL people!!  

I appreciate all of you!
Trina
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)