Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone else even reading Oprah's boards?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2008 at 9:48 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 318 Total Views
I was for a while... but I got fed up with reading the SAME thing over and over again, so I haven't for a while.

Anyone find anything awesome there?
by on Apr. 9, 2008 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LiaSophiaTina
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2008 at 6:16 PM
I got bored after trying to read just ONE thread...

It's not a very easy to navigate board?

Love IS The Answer!
Come shop with me, the newest Queen Bee!!!

michaelsmom777
by Member on Apr. 10, 2008 at 6:22 PM
Well now- we should change it then shouldn't we?  Stop complaining, rip your chest open and spill something no ones heard about yet.   Help the movement move.  If it's stagnating then shed a little of your light to help move it along.  
Yikes! When did I turn into a whipper snapper!
I don't even know what I'm talking about though- cuz I haven't been reading them at all.

=) LOVE LOVE.  =)

Oh yeah, one more thing:

LOVE!!!

Love Always,

Lisa O.

conjuredUp
by on Apr. 10, 2008 at 6:50 PM

Quoting LiaSophiaTina:

I got bored after trying to read just ONE thread...

It's not a very easy to navigate board?
Agreed.
butterflyenergy
by on Apr. 10, 2008 at 11:46 PM

The last time I read the boards was about a month ago. I have to say I was really astonished at what I saw being posted. I had no idea how much resistance so many were (are) having to their own awakening. And I definitely had somewhat of a pain-body attack.
After I was finally able to notice my pain-body, and feel my pain in my chakras/energy centers, I was able to recognize that they are going through the same thing I remember going through when I started developing the desire to be awake in the experience of my life.
I remember being so resistant and wanting there to be one right way, one right recipe for living a spiritually perfect existance. I was constantly choosing inferiority/superiority over oneness and inclusiveness. And it took a few years of being with that inner-conflict before I realized, the only answer to my life is me. If I don't go within, I go without.
After spending so much time saviour searching and wanting to find the right book that would make me whole, or the right teaching, or the right career, or the right path to healing, blah blah blah. I finally almost out of the blue one day got that looking within and being present within is all there is!! 
Reading the message boards was something that inspired me to have the desire to start coaching again; something I never meant to lose touch with. And it's all about perceiving through the eyes of Oneness. I'm starting to feel more and more gratitude towards the things that used to make me want to feel separate.
with love,
sara e.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)