Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Constantly Amazed

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2008 at 7:58 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 387 Total Views

I am surprised time and time again at how 'closed' people are to this. As a believer this book has enhanced MY connection with God and how I look at life. Though every time I turn around it seems that I have found someone else that complains about it, ripping it to shreds saying that Tolle is teaching people that they are God. What happened to the 'judge not lest ye be judged' frame of mind? Maybe there is someone out there that has understood this book in that way.

Really I'm just resaying the backlash post - again constantly amazed...

I truly see this book used only in the way that you want to use it. You know, like enhancing your faith or telling you that faith isn't the way. I guess I was just frustrated the other day after reading an article at church. Choose to ignore this if you like, I'm really just venting because people's ego's are getting in the way of my peace.

PS - It's been quiet around here. I know I'm running crazy so I hope everyone else is doing okay too...

LuvNHugz, SupportNPrayerz on ~wings~ from afar

Nicki - :o )

Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mom, Friend - One person, many services...
Remember that God always walks with us!!
Once Upon A Family, preserve the moments as memories - ask me how...
by on Sep. 3, 2008 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
angelafisher
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Hi Nicki! I completely agree with you, but you have to remember....those same people are unconcious and unaware. We can't make them aware either. Either they have to be ready to receive it or not. Your own recognition of  these other people is validation that you are awakened. Isn't that great? Have a great day!

Angie
angiefisher@ameriplan.net

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)