Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets hear your "Kids say the cutest things"

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:50 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 198 Total Views
Hey Moms,
  We've all got them, so lets hear what cute things your little ones have been saying lately.

Here is Lilys latest...Our family attended church this past Easter Sunday and while the priest was reading the gospel he mentioned "Jesus Christ".

Well,,,, Lily didn't hold back from yelling out to the entire Church "Mommy he said a bad word!!"...everyone became silent...so embarrassing, but funny! 
                                                        Laughing  Laughing   Laughing
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sleeplessboston
by on Apr. 18, 2007 at 10:59 AM
So my 10 month old is getting quite a vocabulary. He says brother, cracker, cookie, Papa and a few more. When I ask him to say Mama he looks at me and smiles and says Da Da. I say noooo   MA MA and he raises his voice and says DA DA and starts laughing....all I need is another comedian around here!
rocamom
by on Apr. 19, 2007 at 10:13 AM
My son (3years) has a bunk bed and one day he was in our bed jumping (ok that's everyday).  Anyway, one day he says to us "Hey you don't have a roof on your bed."  I couldn't stop laughing.  He's always comming up with something unexpected.
kimg33
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2007 at 10:39 AM
When we were driving in the car one day when my older son when he was about 3 or 4, he started to cough.  When he finished he said "Hairball".  I couldn't stop laughing.  He does it on occasion now because he got such a good reaction from me.
ethan_emily
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2007 at 8:59 AM
We were at a cookout one day.  One of the other kids that my son was playing with threw the toy that they were playing with into the pool and my son comes walking over with one had on his forhead and the other hand shaking up and down.   I said "Ethan whats wrong?"  He replys "I'm loosing my mind"  Everyone starts laughing and says where did he learn that.  I raised my hand.  Kids say the darndest things!!
HeatherMQ
by on Jul. 12, 2007 at 9:08 AM

Quoting sleeplessboston:

So my 10 month old is getting quite a vocabulary. He says brother, cracker, cookie, Papa and a few more. When I ask him to say Mama he looks at me and smiles and says Da Da. I say noooo   MA MA and he raises his voice and says DA DA and starts laughing....all I need is another comedian around here!

My 14 month old daughter does the same thing. She used to always call me MA MA now she only does it if she is upset.. If I ask her to call me Mama she says Dada and laughs about it..  
HeatherMQ
by on Jul. 12, 2007 at 9:11 AM
My daughter doesn't really say too much right now. She says ball, mama, dada, hi, hello, bye, caca (lol), car, few other words.. My fav is when we are in the grocery store if she see's a food she recognizes she says Mmmmmm..  and usually ends up doing it at least once in every isle. lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)