Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eat chocolate…loose weight....Make Money $$$ IT'S A WIN WIN

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:56 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 363 Total Views

Need Money?

These days, who can't use a few extra dollars?

Let me tell you about a way I have found to earn some extra cash. I'm not saying you are going to get rich...but maybe you will be able to pay off a few bills or take a vacation.

Here is the advertisement of the product:

Eat chocolate...loose weight????

Yes it is true...

We are so excited to introduce to you TRÛ ChocolateTM

TRÛ ChocolateTM

The "Guilt-Free" Chocolate

TRÛ ChocolateTM may be the healthiest chocolate ever created. This delicious treat is ideal for the entire family. It is a snack that can be enjoyed by everyone at anytime.

TRU ChocolateTM supports healthy weight loss.

TRU ChocolateTM is infused with beneficial herbs which promote healthy blood sugar levels.

The benefits of eating TRÛ ChocolateTM is so tremendous that many call it the "Guilt Free Chocolate." It tastes so good and is so good for you that it is beyond the normal chocolate experience.

TRÛ ChocolateTM is made from the finest ingredients that are certified organic, and contains no sugar. Sugar interferes with the sugar-insulin balance of the body. All Natural Toxin-Free Ingredients: Organic Cocoa Liquor, Organic Cocoa Butter, Xylitol, Proprietary Herbal Formula, Natural Vanilla Extract and Organic Lecithin.

TRÛ ChocolateTM is made with a proprietary herbal formula, using and all-natural, chocolate-based deliver system that also provides for the positive effects that cocoa has on the body. Studies have also shown these ingredients may promote healthy blood sugar levels. Some of the ingredients in TRÛ ChocolateTM have been traditionally used for centuries in China, India, the Amazon, Tibet and many other places to assist in regulating blood sugar levels.

TRÛ ChocolateTM was specifically designed to be a natural alternative to unhealthy snacks and to be enjoyed anytime.

Here's how this works:

Go to the following link

www.youngevityonline.com/YArzi

check out the products and sign up as an associate.

Yes this is a sales opportunity, the products are great and the company really does give you great support. Best of all the only start up cost to you is $10 to enroll.

By the way...I have tried the chocolate...it tastes good and it really works!

Feel free to give me a call with any questions 617-721-7158

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)