Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Birthday Card my son made me....

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:55 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

Connor -13- made this card.. Yes, you read it right, folks.... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH A TREE"

I was thought it was funny....... then I open it..

it reads:

"You are probably wondering what your present is. Well, I'm not gonna tell you. All I'm doing is FIRIN' MY LASER!  BLAAAAAAAAAAGG!"

this has me rolling inlaughter. He made a red ribbon mouth with a blue laser firing out..... it's even more funny if you have ever been subjected to SHWOOP de WHOOP on YouTube- awful dumb stuff, but Connor recites it all day long and in all sitations...... the light is red- he's AFIRIN' his LASER to change it green.... *It's raining- He's A-FIRIN' his LASER--BLAAAAAAGG! ... *I am driving through bad traffic and cant get into the bank he asks me.."Mom, are you gonna FIRE YOUR LASER - BLAAAGGG!..out of the blue "I'm a FIRIN' my LASER! BLAAAAAAG!! mom, you fire your laser too...[in unison me&C] I'm a FIRIN' MY LASER-- BLAAAGGGG!"

Mom, is that truck gonna FIRE HIS LASER?

No, It doesn't look like a Shwoop Da Whoop truck.

You're right. But this is a SHWOOP DE WHOOP Van... I'M A FIRIN' MY LASER....BLLAAAAAGGGGG!!!!-- see.      ------   We need our license plate to say SHWOOP DE WHOOP. Hmm. Maybe /SHWP-D-WHP/  or maybe we can do FYR M LASR! How much does it cost to get a lisence plate we design?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mississippimelo
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:15 AM

Thanks for sharing this with us.  It is a great card even if you don't know the background.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)