Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pests!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:19 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 275 Total Views

Can you believe the raccoons that raid the trash? Wow thanks guys for going through my trash !!! Darn those bugs!!! Were getting out the bug zapper this week! Anyone care to share???

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rocknrollgirl70
by on May. 25, 2010 at 7:51 AM

i live in north dietz..we used to keep the trash by the front door but the raccoons getting into it caused bugs and maggots so now we keep it by the back yard

Butterflytat01
by Member on May. 25, 2010 at 1:07 PM

I live some where by you guys yep we keep the can away from the house STINKY!!!  Not only that I am afraid one of these times I am going to open that lid and one of those heathens are going to jump out at me!

Butterflytat01
by Member on May. 26, 2010 at 12:34 AM

Great!! The BUG ZAPPER decided to take a crap! Oh well! time to get a new one!!

armywife398
by Member on May. 27, 2010 at 7:37 AM

We live in North dietz and keep our trash by the backyard and we also put bunggee cords on it so the racoons can't get in. 

Butterflytat01
by Member on May. 27, 2010 at 1:25 PM

We will have to try to bungie cord see if it works we were watching the little creeps go through the neighbors trash last night . I am thinking about trying it out in the back corner of the back yard inside the fence line just to see if its enough to keep them out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)