Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im here

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:49 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

i got her last night.. living in north dietz on king street... liking it so far.. got lost on post (even with a garmin)

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
trobnolte
by Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Hello neighbor!*waving* I'm right here on Evans Loop. Basically right in the middle of the loop. lol Glad you made.

michelle623
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Welcome :) 

Due April 20th, 2010pregnant belly

Brandie_xo
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:53 PM

I'll  be moving into North deitz next week :)

toddler girlKailyn- January 15th 2008storkLexie-EDD Oct. 13

pregnancy calendar

falkmom
by Member on Aug. 30, 2009 at 12:02 AM

We are moving in to south dietz between the 15th and 30th of sept. Our "house" is empty but they have to clean/paint/whatever else they do. I can't wait, right now we are renting and our rent is $200 OVER BAH. It sucks........

rocknrollgirl70
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 7:30 AM

yea they did that with ourplace too.. took like 2-3 weeks from when they told us we had a house till we moved in...

Quoting falkmom:

We are moving in to south dietz between the 15th and 30th of sept. Our "house" is empty but they have to clean/paint/whatever else they do. I can't wait, right now we are renting and our rent is $200 OVER BAH. It sucks........

Brandie_xo
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 9:34 PM

same here. weve been assigned a house for a while. weve been waiting for the family that lived there to move out, and now we are just waiting for the cleaners to finish up.  maybe once we move in we can do a playdate? our girls are about the same age, and i dont know anyone here. lol

pregnancy calendar

michelle623
by on Sep. 1, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Quoting Brandie_xo:

same here. weve been assigned a house for a while. weve been waiting for the family that lived there to move out, and now we are just waiting for the cleaners to finish up.  maybe once we move in we can do a playdate? our girls are about the same age, and i dont know anyone here. lol

What housing area did they say you were getting?

Brandie_xo
by on Sep. 2, 2009 at 4:27 PM

n. deitz

pregnancy calendar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)