Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Off topic

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

Is anyone else afraid of getting their child the Swine Flu vaccine? 

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
armymecswife
by Member on Sep. 8, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Are they offering that here on post? I would get it for my girls, but I would have to really research it to make sure it's not going to hurt them worse than getting the H1N1 virus. My oldest daughter has hypothyroidism and my youngest daughter has asthma, so I have to watch what immunizations they get. However, I do get them the regular flu shot each year, and they do great on that. They were both out of school within the first 3 weeks with a stomach bug, which everyone in the house ended up gettting. I don't know if that is an indication of how the viruses are gonna be spreading around here or what. It's that time of year, gotta love the germ sharing!!!

Proud Army Wife and Stay at Home Momarmy

Brandie_xo
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 4:41 PM

my daughter certainly wont be getting it. I'm not at all against vaccines, but the swine flu one is just way too new.

toddler girlKailyn- January 15th 2008storkLexie-EDD Oct 13

pregnancy calendar

JSA8914
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM

I get my daughter all of her vaccines, but like Brandie, this one just scares me with how new it is.  Up here in St. Louis they have people putting their children 6 months and up in the trials for it.  Totally crazy to me!

Brandie_xo
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Quoting JSA8914:

I get my daughter all of her vaccines, but like Brandie, this one just scares me with how new it is.  Up here in St. Louis they have people putting their children 6 months and up in the trials for it.  Totally crazy to me!

oh my gosh. that's insane.

toddler girlKailyn- January 15th 2008storkLexie-EDD Oct 13

pregnancy calendar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)