Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snow Days nfun fun in the snow

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:08 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 147 Total Views

Well they are not technically snow  days since we home school.. just days it has snowed..lol

Once Thanksgiving is over our children spend every day and night wishing and hoping, anxiously anticipating the first  flake like they are waiting for Christmas..when we do finally get that first snow.This is how it always goes down.. the kids wake me at dawn up to tell me that it's snowing or had snowed.. they jump around with excitement and bounce off the walls until breakfast. After breakfast they beg to go outside and play in the snow. I say ok.. but you have to do your chores first.. they rush and get their chores finished , normally they never get them done that fast. Then they spend at least an 1 hour getting bundled up in long john's  under their clothes, sweaters,  coats, hats, gloves.. They play outside for 15 minutes and suddenly all come charging back in the house because "it's too cold!"  saying "Mom , will make us hot chocolate..pppppplllllleeeaaasssseee?".. they get their hot chocolate and spend the rest of the day watching movies..hahahaha Snow days  gotta love it!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN