Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting bored with pogo...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:55 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 286 Total Views
Once I complete the challenges, I get really bored. Especially if I can't complete a challenge like the majhongg thing. Anyone have any suggestions of what to do to spice up my club pogo life? Thanks!!!

Hugs, Dani

http://www.WorkAtHomeUnited.com/danidani

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ichorica
by on Aug. 10, 2007 at 10:58 PM
Hey I sometimes get bored witih pogo..but there is always some new game I haven't tried. But when the challenges are over sometimes I will just play one of my favorites or I will play the games for the challenges next week especially if I have never played them before.
terrycann420
by Member on Aug. 16, 2007 at 9:51 AM
I used to get bored with pogo then I decided to try to get all the 1st game badges. Now I am working on getting all the 2nd badges. It takes a long time to do but it is something different. It is something to look forward to. I added the ones I need to my favorites and when I get the game badge I delete it off my favorites. Just a thought. Good luck if you decide to do it.
calichic0300
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 8:42 PM
that sounds like a really good idea. i will have to start doin that once i catch up on my premium and mix-n-match badges! lol
Quoting terrycann420:

I used to get bored with pogo then I decided to try to get all the 1st game badges. Now I am working on getting all the 2nd badges. It takes a long time to do but it is something different. It is something to look forward to. I added the ones I need to my favorites and when I get the game badge I delete it off my favorites. Just a thought. Good luck if you decide to do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)