Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Start Here!

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:51 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 485 Total Views

Welcome!!

Please introduce yourself! Share your stats and weight loss goals!

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bbecker001
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi!!! I'm Brittany. Most people on here call me Becker or Becks.

I have struggled with my weight all my life. I was teased as a kid and that sucked. I have lost and regained so many times its crazy.

I am seeing my daughter following in my footsteps as far as unhealthy eating habits and I want to stop it now. I don't want her to be tease like I was and have to constantly deal with criticism because of her weight. She isn't bad yet but she will be if I don't change things.

I'm 27 and I weigh 218lbs. In 2010 I lost almost 70 pounds. I have gained all but 12 pounds back. :(

I have never tried WW but I have seen many success stories and I am more than willing to try it and see how I do. I also want to try Zumba along with this to really amp up the weight loss.

I am 5'9" and I think that 160 is a good weight for me. I want to be toned too. I am looking forward to starting this journey with everyone. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TheLadyCash
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Tammy. Wife of 14+yrs and SAHmom to Drake, 4.

I'm 5', 193lbs.  Hope to lose around 75lbs, maybe a bit more. 

ericndaimonsmom
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Carrie-21 year old sahm of 2 boys, 5 ft 5 inches, 195 lbs. My goal is to drop 45 lbs by my wedding in July. Can use all the support I can get!!
sorcha1945
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I am April.  Back to weight watchers as of August of 2012 when my baby girl was born.   Almost down to pre-baby weight.  I have a LONG way to go (about 200 pounds to lose) and need major support, recipe ideas, motivation, etc.

Mommie2Kailen
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this

i im susan I was in WW a long time ago. I am 5'6'' and want to lose about 175 lbs when I'm done. Good luck ladies

brettsmomma
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello :) My name is Tammie and I would like to lose 30 lbs this year. :)

Photo: -Randi.

ChicagoMimi
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm Mimi.

I'm 5'7 196 lbs. Last year I lost 30 lbs and I want to lose about 30 more.

supermama322
by Group Owner on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I'm Kaylee!

In 2009, I hit my heaviest weight without being pregnant. I was over 200 pounds and realized how gross I felt when I looked in the mirror. I also realized our first daughter was 2 1/2 and that it wasn't "baby weight" anymore. I was just fat. My husband and I weren't having sex because I couldn't stand to take my clothes off.

It was October and we went to Thanksgiving at my Aunt's house, who has always been a heavier woman. I hadn't seen her in almost a year so when we walked in and she was SO THIN and healthy looking, I couldn't believe it. I asked her what her secret was.. She said Weight Watchers. She lost over 80 pounds. I asked how much she was exercising and she told me not at all, but that she was going to start to tone up. I couldn't believe it. I looked into WW for myself and realized I couldn't afford meetings. After looking into it a little more.. I found that with my motivation.. I could do it myself. It's about being diligent and even though it\s a pain in the ass at first.. Sticking with it and writing down/calculating points. For someone like me.. I need that. Without keeping tracks of points, I snack all day and don't realize how much I'm actually putting in my mouth. WW was the perfect solution.

I shed almost 30 pounds before getting pregnant with our 2nd daughter. I gained a ton of weight with her and was 210 the day before I gave birth. 3 months later, I picked WW back up and lost almost 60 pounds. I was 10 pounds from my goal weight when I got pregnant with our 3rd daughter! I gained all the weight I lost. lol! So November 2012, our 3rd DD was born and now I'm ready to focus on me.

I'm 5'7, 191 pounds and have 51 pounds to go. I'd love to reach my goal by my 5 year wedding anniversary so I can have Boudoir Photos done. (November 29th)

Blessedlife79
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I'm Patty. I've done WW before and love it. I'm 5'7 and weigh 136 right now. Want to get to 125-130 so I only have about 10 pounds to loose. I loose pretty easy its just keeping it off that I have problems with LOL :)

RedSoxWife
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Hi, I'm Tara. I'm 5'9 and 180, I'd like to get down to 150. I've never done ww before and it's kind of daunting, but somethings gotta change! My downfall is I work noc shift 7pm to 5am, so I munch during the day and at night :-/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)