Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yummy!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2007 at 10:07 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 286 Total Views
I've been watching and/or reading horror stories since I was 9 yrs. old, I will until I'm 99 yrs. old... if I can still see by then, I guess!!!
by on Mar. 30, 2007 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
2metalbabies
by Group Owner on Mar. 31, 2007 at 12:28 PM
lmao!  me too
rhiannon6274
by New Member on May. 1, 2007 at 11:02 PM
Anyone a die-hard Stephen King fan? I love to read horror just as much as watching!!! ( they always mess up his books when they make movies out of them!!! 'IT' was a disaster!!!!)
2metalbabies
by Group Owner on May. 3, 2007 at 5:40 PM

Quoting rhiannon6274:

Anyone a die-hard Stephen King fan? I love to read horror just as much as watching!!! ( they always mess up his books when they make movies out of them!!! 'IT' was a disaster!!!!)

i hear that! and i love the king, i have about 98 % of his books and i must say almaost every differnt cover as well
dustinsmommy74
by on May. 4, 2007 at 11:43 AM

Quoting rhiannon6274:

Hi,
i am a Stephen King fan to. You are right they do mess up his movies. They messed up The Stand so bad that it did not make sense.
rhiannon6274
by New Member on May. 4, 2007 at 12:40 PM
I used to have everything in Hardback until....YES, hurricane katrina. I recollecting now!!
2metalbabies
by Group Owner on May. 4, 2007 at 1:18 PM
and dont forget dream catcher, it went with the book to a point (if i member i only saw it once when it was in theatres) and then it went completly off corse. ug what is with those people in holly wood?
rhiannon6274
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2007 at 3:17 AM
Well, my ALL-TIME King fave is It....when I saw the mini-series, I cried!!!! SO bad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)