Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Lets Celebrate!

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2010 at 10:27 AM
  • 86 Replies
  • 808 Total Views

Welcome to Lets Celebrate!  

We are glad that you could join us!  Our goal is to make this group a place where we can come together to share our ideas, make new friends and have fun! 

Please take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself and what holidays and occasions you look forward to celebrating.

Don't forget to read over our guidelines and let us know that you agree to them by stating so in a post. 

Alieda

Group Owner

by on Apr. 22, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Edited by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supersquirel
by on May. 5, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Hello everyone! My names Stephanie and Im a SAHM to Eric 12, Tina 10 and Sara 4. Ive been married to my Dh for 10 years. He works for Budweiser. My fave holidays are Christmas and Halloween. But I love to celebrate all of them! My goal is to try to do something for each holiday, even if its small.

craftylady213
by on May. 6, 2010 at 8:03 AM

Welcome Stephanie, so glad you joined.  I love your goal of celebrating each holiday.  I hope we can give you some inspiration!  Keep us posted on what you do.

Hope to see you in the group often - Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Enjoy the Day!

Maria

tvschiulaz
by on May. 6, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Hi ladies:  My name is Vicky; I work full time and live in NYC with my daughter, age 8, and husband of almost 13 years!

I LOVE Christmas, but celebrate just about every holiday there is, just because!  It is fun!

Looking forward to getting to know you girls better.

Apldumplin
by on May. 7, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Hello ladies :o) My name is Elaine and I am 43,work fulltime as a CNA and in college to be a surgical tech. I have 1 daughter who just got married in March and a 2 yo grandaughter. I have been married for almost 23 years but we are currently separated...perhaps headed for a divorce,but we are still the best of friends :o) Yeah...long story,lol.I live in Kentucky...grew up in Mich. and WV. I own Kymoms over30 on cafemom and am admin on a couple of others.

Christmas is my most favorite holiday,but I celebrate and decorate for all of them. I have a 5 foot pine tree in my livingroom that is decorated every season and every holiday with different decorations and lights.I decorate windows,doorways...whatever I can think up. Besides Christmas I love Valentines day,Easter,sweetest day(not a REAL holiday,I know,lol),st.paddy's,birthdays and the list goes on and on. I am not big into halloween but I do put out some harvest types of decorations.

I look forward to sharing the holidays with yall...sharing ideas and recipes( I LOVE recipes) and anything else that might come along. And Yes,I have read and agree with your rules. If I get busy and forget to post,just send me a message and I will come and post...sometimes I do get busy and forget to post,but I dont mean to :o) I hope to get to know yall and make new friends :o)

Elaine

mommyredrose23
by on May. 9, 2010 at 9:08 PM

Hi!  My name is Susan.  I'm 29 years old, have a 9 year old son, and have been married 11 years.  I am a senior in college, although have had to put education on hold for the moment due to moving overseas to Okinawa, Japan (my husband is a Marine and we're stationed here for 3 years; moved here last August) and not being able to find the program I need.  I plan on becoming a middle school Language Arts/English teacher.  I love to read, write, spend time with my family and friends (although I don't have any friends here yet), take pictures, and relax.

I am on CM a lot too.  lol.  I own two awesome groups, The Written Voice and Mom to Mom, so that keeps me busy.  :-)

It's great to be here and thanks for having me.

Take Care,

Susan

Val3073
by on May. 9, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Hello Everyone! I love all  kinds of siggies/ tags, except gorjuss. I love Twilight!
I am a Christian! I like things that are sexy, but not too risky (lol)!
I love all kinds of colors, but not too keen on too much green. Purples are my favorite!
I am an avid reader and I love to bowl! CafeMom is my favorite site!  Love to make new friends!
I am a very proud mom of my 2 boys that have ADD and ADHD, but have proven they can do anything they set their minds to!

Name~ Valarie

~Loving Wife To My Hubby~

Justin, together since 1992, married since August 24, 1996

~2 Boys~

Alex, 15, ADD, plays basketball and baseball

Zack, 12, ADHD, plays football and will be in basketball

craftylady213
by on May. 9, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Quoting tvschiulaz:

Hi ladies:  My name is Vicky; I work full time and live in NYC with my daughter, age 8, and husband of almost 13 years!

I LOVE Christmas, but celebrate just about every holiday there is, just because!  It is fun!

Looking forward to getting to know you girls better.

Welcome Vicky,

It is great to have you here.  I hope you stop by often and like what you see.   I know everyone will be glad they got to know you too!

Dont forget to tell us your birthday.

Enjoy the Day!

Maria

craftylady213
by on May. 9, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Quoting Apldumplin:

Hello ladies :o) My name is Elaine and I am 43,work fulltime as a CNA and in college to be a surgical tech. I have 1 daughter who just got married in March and a 2 yo grandaughter. I have been married for almost 23 years but we are currently separated...perhaps headed for a divorce,but we are still the best of friends :o) Yeah...long story,lol.I live in Kentucky...grew up in Mich. and WV. I own Kymoms over30 on cafemom and am admin on a couple of others.

Christmas is my most favorite holiday,but I celebrate and decorate for all of them. I have a 5 foot pine tree in my livingroom that is decorated every season and every holiday with different decorations and lights.I decorate windows,doorways...whatever I can think up. Besides Christmas I love Valentines day,Easter,sweetest day(not a REAL holiday,I know,lol),st.paddy's,birthdays and the list goes on and on. I am not big into halloween but I do put out some harvest types of decorations.

I look forward to sharing the holidays with yall...sharing ideas and recipes( I LOVE recipes) and anything else that might come along. And Yes,I have read and agree with your rules. If I get busy and forget to post,just send me a message and I will come and post...sometimes I do get busy and forget to post,but I dont mean to :o) I hope to get to know yall and make new friends :o)

Elaine

Welcome Elaine, 

Glad you could join us!  You are def a busy lady with work and school.  Hope you stop by the group and enjoy what you see.  If you would like to share your birthday we will put it on our calendar.  

Enjoy the Day!

Maria

craftylady213
by on May. 9, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Quoting mommyredrose23:

Hi!  My name is Susan.  I'm 29 years old, have a 9 year old son, and have been married 11 years.  I am a senior in college, although have had to put education on hold for the moment due to moving overseas to Okinawa, Japan (my husband is a Marine and we're stationed here for 3 years; moved here last August) and not being able to find the program I need.  I plan on becoming a middle school Language Arts/English teacher.  I love to read, write, spend time with my family and friends (although I don't have any friends here yet), take pictures, and relax.

I am on CM a lot too.  lol.  I own two awesome groups, The Written Voice and Mom to Mom, so that keeps me busy.  :-)

It's great to be here and thanks for having me.

Take Care,

Susan

Hi Susan,

I am so excited to have you in the group (again - lol).  If you have any ideas or thoughts please let me know.  Dont forget to post your birthday so we can help  you celebrate.  Talk to you soon my friend!

Enjoy the Day!

Maria

craftylady213
by on May. 9, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Quoting Val3073:

Hello Everyone! I love all  kinds of siggies/ tags, except gorjuss. I love Twilight!
I am a Christian! I like things that are sexy, but not too risky (lol)!
I love all kinds of colors, but not too keen on too much green. Purples are my favorite!
I am an avid reader and I love to bowl! CafeMom is my favorite site!  Love to make new friends!
I am a very proud mom of my 2 boys that have ADD and ADHD, but have proven they can do anything they set their minds to!

Name~ Valarie

~Loving Wife To My Hubby~

Justin, together since 1992, married since August 24, 1996

~2 Boys~

Alex, 15, ADD, plays basketball and baseball

Zack, 12, ADHD, plays football and will be in basketball

Welcome Val,

Glad you could join us!  I have a lot of great ideas for the group and hope you will share some of yours.  Purple is one of my fav colors too!  Dont forget you et us know your birthday so we can send you b-day wishes.  

Enjoy the Day!

Maria

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)