Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Lets Celebrate!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Lets Celebrate!  

We are glad that you could join us!  Our goal is to make this group a place where we can come together to share our ideas, make new friends and have fun! 

Please take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself and what holidays and occasions you look forward to celebrating.

Don't forget to read over our guidelines and let us know that you agree to them by stating so in a post. 

Alieda

Group Owner

by on Apr. 22, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Edited by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 10:52 AM
Replies (81-86):
Alieda
by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Welcome to the group ladies

LadyJaneof3
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Hello Ladies~

I'm Maureen.  I'm 36 and live in Kentucky.  I'm orginally from NJ but bumped into the love of my life and best friend 17 years ago.  In 2 weeks we'll have been married 15 years.  We have 3 awesome kiddos.

I love all holidays and enjoy finding new ways to decorate for them.  My favorites are the 4th of July and Christmas.  Oh, and St. Patricks day (I'm 1/2 Irish :) ).

I work in our local school system as the school nurse.  I love to read, cross stitch and just about any craft out there.  I also love to cook and bake.  I think that's it for now.  Want to know anything else, just pm me or ask LOL

Sonkissedpeach2
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 7:14 PM

welcome Maureen!

3lilpunk1ns
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Hi! I am a 35 year old mom of 3.  We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, New Years, Valentines Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I like to do big parties for my kids and make my own cakes.  I'm here to look for new ideas.  I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all.

Alieda
by Group Owner on Jun. 11, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Welcome to our little group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tvschiulaz
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hi ladies, i must apologize.  I thought i posted an intro but must have forgotten to do so....  My name is Vicky; I am a CM veteran - admin in a lot of groups and am all over the place.  I live and work in New York City.  Anything you need to know about me just ask.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN