Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers Needed Please!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:30 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

My Dear Son Sean was in a hiking accident last night.  Is in the trauma icu and is in need of prayers.  Please keep him in yours.  I don’t know what I would do without him.  He is my baby.

by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LOVES67
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 1:58 PM

You and ur son are in my prayers, sorry for what happen hope he get better soon...

shortcake1978
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 9:11 PM

I am so sorry! Sending our prayers to you and your family!

Alieda
by Group Owner on Aug. 21, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Dear father we lay in front of you this dear child and son of craftlady, we know as much as craftylady loves her Son , you love him more. We also know you know how the doctors need to work this case for the outcome we long to see , so please give the doctors on this case the wisdom to do what they need to do. Speak to Craftlady's heart that you are with her son and well raise him up to be a super testimony to your healing power. Lord we ask for complete recovery.

karanmi
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 7:15 AM

Praying for him.

Karan

Angellinda
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 8:52 PM

praying Praying for his full recovery. Extra strength for you! Sending my Care!! When We saw DD's Truck before her.. It was horrible,. Seeing her that bad,, was something else. Hope you have your prayers answered. Sending prayers, care & love!!

Seeker1
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Lord Jesus, We ask that your Will be done and that you provide the peace that passes all understanding in your mighty name!

Amen

craftylady213
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Thank you to all for your prayers.  My son is still in a drug induced coma and back on the ventilator.  His doctors want him to sleep in order to give his body and brain a better chance to heal.  I believe that he will take his time but he will heal and come back to us.  All of the prayers he has been getting are as overwhelming as they are needed.  Many thanks and much love to all of you. 

I will try to keep you updated as best I can but I am sure that you will understand that my energies must be with my son and family at this time.

My daughter has opened an event page on face book.  If you want to visit and get updated on his progress you can type in "Prayers for Sean" on face book and it should take you there. 

Alieda
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2011 at 10:12 AM

May God comtine to be with you all , and may he do a complete work of healing on your son.

craftylady213
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Thank you Alieda and all of you wonderful ladies.  My son is out of the coma and off the ventilator.  He is talking a little and knows who we are.  He is still  a bit dazed (for lack of a better word).  They moved him out of the ICU last night and I am in his room right now.  He can talk but hesitated to do so.  All if all I feel very blessed that he is here and on the road to recovery.  I am so grateful to everyone who has prayed for him.  I believe the power of prayer is a strong thing. 

fern624
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Oh heavenly Father thank you for your surpport in this time of need...We give you Thanks and Praise for all that you do...For we know that thur you all things are possible...As he recovers and the family lord guide them to carry out your word...Oh father Praise you Praise you Praise you...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)