- graham cracker rectangles
- tablespoons granulated sugar
- teaspoon grated lemon peel
- cup butter, melted
- packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- tablespoons grated lemon peel
- cup fresh lemon juice
- cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2
- cups fresh blueberries or Cascadian Farm® organic frozen blueberries (thawed) (from 8-oz bag)
- cup packed brown sugar
- cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- Step one
Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 8- or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Step two
In food processor, place graham crackers, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon peel. Cover; process with on-and-off pulses until crumbs form. Add melted butter. Cover; process with 3 to 4 pulses until incorporated. Press mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- Step 3
Meanwhile, wipe food processor with paper towel. Add cream cheese, eggs, 2 tablespoons lemon peel, the lemon juice and 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Cover; process until smooth. Pour filling over crust. Top with blueberries.
- Srep 4
n medium bowl, mix topping ingredients with fork or fingers until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling
- Step 5
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and center is almost set (center should jiggle only slightly when moved). Cool 1 hour on cooling rack. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into 3 rows by 3 rows. Store in refrigerator.
Replace the blueberries with blackberries or raspberries.
To chill the bars faster and make cutting them easier, place in the freezer for about 20 minutes.