Ladies I know part of spring cleaning is clean out your closet so here is some tips on the best way to do it. Hope this helps some.
(2) Make separate piles of the following clean clothes to be folded and put onto shelves:
- Tank tops I only have one big shelf in my closet so I wonder if I would have enough shelf place.
(3) Hang up these items:
(4) Put the following away neatly in your dresser:
(5) If you have a a small closet try separating it into sections this will make it easier and make it seem like its bigger.
(6) Take all of your clothes out of your closet and categorize them in clothes that don't fit, or you don't like. Then wash all of them. Wash the rest of the clothes you want to keep. They might smell or mildew after. sitting in the closet all those days. It will be sure to stink up your room. After all those clothes are washed and back in your closet, it will smell better than before.
(9) Sell the clothes you don't want on eBay. Even better, give your clothes to a charity, or sell them off to Plato's Closet, or Goodwill. Knowing you did something good for someone less fortunate would make you feel really good. You could even just give your clothes to a sibling, or cousin. This lightens up your load.
(10) Once your closet is empty, scrub it down
soap and water would do fine as anything else
(11) Install some book shelves in your closet to put all of your needed things (that may not be clothes) in, some hangers to put your purses etc, and some shoe racks. Also install a hamper to put your dirty clothes in but be sure to clean the clothes often so it won't overload, and your closet is a sudden mess. Check external links.
(12) Do not add any unneeded items in your closet like posters. It only hogs up space which makes your closet seem stuffy.
(13) Finally once your closet is cleaned out spray down with some Febreeze, or Oust. It's a nice feeling.