Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Andrea Corbin Photography! **Updated**

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 4:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 562 Total Views

Seasonal Mini Sessions with Andrea Corbin Photography.  Get your family photos done in a snowy setting, just for fun or to use on your Family Christmas Cards!

$85 for a 1 hour session; Up to 4 people, $20 per person over 4

A CD of 8-10 images

Print Release

phone 704.609.3180

contact me on facebook

or email me at andrea@andreacorbin.com

Click below to visit website!

by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
truealaskanmom
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 5:19 AM

Is there clothes and props to use?  

cbcmommy
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Not for this special--it's designed to capture a family portrait outside.  However, I do newborn and infant shoots where I provide props and accessories such as knitted hats, cocoons for newborns, pettiskirts, baskets, etc (like in the twins shot below).  I think simpler is better when it comes to portraits.  As far as clothing, you would need to wear your own.  I'm not a theme or costume type photographer, I like to capture you and your family and their personality.  If you'd like to book a session I can provide clothing suggestions and advice so your photos will look their best!

Quoting truealaskanmom:

Is there clothes and props to use?  

cbcmommy
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Just adding an example of a family photo done on the trails behind my house!  This is my family and I, done with a tripod and timer remote today in 10 minutes. 

One hour session, with 8-10 photos on a disc to be used for Christmas Cards or just as a new family photo for $85.  Other similar locations available.

robncortney
by on Dec. 28, 2010 at 6:55 PM
I'm very very interested is this going on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cbcmommy
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Sorry, I didn't check back sooner.  Unfortunately, that special ended at Christmas.  I'm currently switching servers for my website, so you might not be able to see all the information on my site here over the next couple days-but a regular session is $125/hr for up to 6 people,  with a CD w/ rights to the photos of the 'best' shots fully processed (edited for color etc.).  Most family sessions take about an hour, so it would be the $125, and I charge in 30 minute increments over an hour.  It's totally up to you how long you'd like the session to last!  If my site isn't working, feel free to contact me at andreal.corbin@yahoo.com or my cell phone (704) 609-3180 with any additional questions or to book a session!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)