Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREE Working at Home Business Event with Door Prizes!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 387 Total Views

Poll

Question: Are you interested in learning more about a home based, family-friendly business with the chance to win door prizes?

Options:

Yes, sounds like fun & who doesn't need a bit more cash!

No, we have enough money in this family!

I'm not sure, but I can win a door prize...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 0

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let people know that myself and a couple of friends are planning a Home Business Information Event this Monday, 4th April @ 6pm in the meeting room at Sara's Cafe Too, 2709 Boniface Parkway, Anchorage (NE corner of Northern Lights & Boniface).

We are all Moms who work from home for different direct selling companies and wanted to share our businesses with other moms who might be interested in being their own boss, working their own hours and of course earning a nice income and getting some free products for themselves.

This is a a FREE event, there's NO OBLIGATION to buy or sign up. So please feel free to come along and bring a friend or two. What's the worst that could happen - you get to drink a delicious beverage and could even WIN one of our lovely door prizes!

I'm not going to spoil the surprise by telling you our company names but I do promise there will be something for everyone and you can pick the one you like the best!

If you can't make it or want more information feel free to drop us an email at

akbusinessop@yahoo.com

and we will be happy to give you more info.

Hope to see you there.

Emma (and Julie and Amie!)

by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)