Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to meet new people

Posted by on May. 3, 2011 at 7:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 617 Total Views

I am an Air Force wife with two kids, a four year old boy and a one year old boy. We live on JBER and have been here for a little over a year. I still have not met many people up here, I would love to get together with people up here to hang out and or have play dates with the kids.

by on May. 3, 2011 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
truealaskanmom
by on May. 3, 2011 at 7:10 PM

I have 2 kids one is almost three the other is 10 month old and am having another in Nov.  I live in Chugiak. I try to stick to the Eagle river area to do stuff but go into town sometimes 

mrsbaca
by on May. 4, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Hey there! I have a three year old girl and a one year old girl that would love to have a playdate once we get up there. We should arrive sometime in early August, to Ft Richardson which I know is a while away, but keep us in mind   =0)

mamabear2619
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Hi my names Anna I have a five year old little girl and a three year old little boy. I will be moving to ft Richardson at the end of this month, I would love to get together once im there!

akbutterfly83
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Hello, my name is Ivy and I live in Jewel Lake area, I have 2 sons- my oldest is 6 1/2 and my youngest will be 4 in a few weeks.  I love meeting new people and getting together, with and without kids.  Hope to get to know you... welcome to the group... and to Anchorage...

virginia2010
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2011 at 2:54 AM

Hello, my nameis Virginia and I also live on JBER. I have two kids as well but both girls. One is 4 and the other is 18 months old in a week.

PrimalMom
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Have you met anybody yet? I am still trying to :) We live in Eagle River but we're a military family, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)