Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone knnow of any???

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 4:23 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 419 Total Views

Pumpkin patches here in Anchorage or the Valley? Shoot I'll go a good few 100 miles to find a good one........

by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mcmillank
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2011 at 5:36 PM

There was a fall festival off the old Glenn hwy about two weeks ago that they do every year at Pyrah's farm and I think there is another place on your way to the valley that does a harvest type thing where you can buy a pumpkin and they do a hay maze for the smaller ones and a haunted maze in the evening for the older ones.

Rik-E
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 5:44 PM

Pyrahs is a one day only thing so it's over. It's the only one I know of but I don't pay much attention to Anchorage area.

Quoting mcmillank:

There was a fall festival off the old Glenn hwy about two weeks ago that they do every year at Pyrah's farm and I think there is another place on your way to the valley that does a harvest type thing where you can buy a pumpkin and they do a hay maze for the smaller ones and a haunted maze in the evening for the older ones.

underHISwing
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 8:06 PM

The reindeer farm out near Palmer has a harvest type thing going, but it's not really a pumpkin patch.  They had 1200 ppl last saturday, so it can't be that bad ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)