Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello everyone

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:25 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 204 Total Views
I am trying to find out how many questions are on the written knowledge test for an Alaska drivers license. I am going to take mine tomorrow and I am actually nervous for a silly test. I'm originally from Michigan so I have to renew my license for up here. Can anyone tell me what the best things are to study?? Thanks a bunch!!
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KadensMom907
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Pick up the manual from the DMV just to refresh yourself with info. about the different cane colors and what they mean etc. The DMV over by Mooses Tooth is open on Saturdays. Your going to do so well, there is no need to be nervous. I remember when I moved up here I was nervous as well, then took the test and relized that I knew all of the answers because they just seemed like common sense at this point from driving for so long. You'll be suprised when you take it, you'll wiz right through it. Good Luck, or should I say good job cause you're going to pass it.

CubasFamily
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 5:20 PM
I just took this in Dec! I had to know a lot of numbers - insurance amounts, miles per hour in a city, how many feet to stay behind an ambulance, etc. There is a trick qu - the bus stop qu makes you think you have to stop, but it doesn't say anything about red flashing lights, so you don't stop - that probably doesn't make much sense, but it will if you get that qu. Oh and make sure you know the color of a construction sign and a warning sign. If I still had the book, I'd tell you more!

claireanddan08
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2009 at 7:53 PM

hey im going to be doing the same thing here in a couple of days.im from florida.if you hear of anything can you let me know thanks!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)