Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Angelina on Oscar Night: 'I'm Rooting for Brad'

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 5:49 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 312 Total Views

By Michelle Tauber

Angelina Jolie and Brad PItt Photo by: Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty Angelina on Oscar Night: 'I'm Rooting for Brad'

Angelina Jolie is not hiding her allegiances when it comes to Oscar night.

"I'm rooting for Brad," the actress, 33, says of her Best Actor-nominated partner, Brad Pitt, 45.

Nominated herself as Best Actress for her film Changeling, Jolie tells ABC's Nightline in an interview airing Tuesday that she's not much of a moviegoer - unless Pitt is on the screen.

"No, I just, I don't really like to watch movies," she says, adding, "I love to watch Brad's movies."

Noting that she'll soon start to "step away from acting" to focus on her family, the mother of six says her priorities have clearly shifted over the years.

"I'd say kids first, kids, woman to Brad and then my work internationally and being a kind of ... trying to educate myself and trying to learn about the world and ... trying to do some good things while I'm alive," she tells Nightline.

As for acting, she notes, "so what is that, fourth?"

source: people.com

by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MrsGrosso
by on Feb. 4, 2009 at 9:23 PM

I am rooting for the both of them but I doubt either will get it.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Kasabianlover
by Group Admin on Feb. 10, 2009 at 9:17 AM

I don't think they'll win either unfortunately.  People seem to be all about Slumdog Millionaire and Milk this awards season. :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)