Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get the care your child needs with a great price you can afford!

Posted by on May. 16, 2014 at 10:42 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 180 Total Views

Hello Pasco friends,

I am located in Holiday Fl

Summer is coming close and I have openings in my Home

Rates are great!

FT $95  or PT $70 Infants-1 years old 

FT $85 or PT $65 2-3 years ld

F$75  or PT $55 4-5 years old

FT $55 or PT $45. 6-10 years old

I provide Breakfast, Lunch, afternoon snack and all creative supplies. 

Drop in care is available - full day $20 or $5 an hour

I have been a childcare provider for over 19 years now. I owned my own preschool 10 years out of the 19. I have beyond the state requirements to run a home childcare. I am Christian and I believe in sharing the Lord with children but not forcing religion on anyone. I have been blessed to own my home and be able to provide a low fee for working moms and dads who need a quality provider for their children and I know most childcare fees are very expansive. So by charging a low rate that helps families and also pays all of my bills is a blessing for as well as for many families I have and am providing care for.

You can find my page on Facebook by searching  Cole's Home Preschool. You will see pictures of interactions, free activities I find for children to do as well as arts, music, story etc. for learning and having fun in the process. My goal is to teach children through play and interaction so they  will grow with the desire to want to go to school.  you can also contact me with question's. 727-505-5777 

Lic # FO6PA0355

Top of Form

by on May. 16, 2014 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)