Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Members, Introduce yourself here

Posted by   + Show Post

This is a place where new members can tell everyone a little bit about themselves, where they live, their kids, etc....

by on Aug. 18, 2008 at 5:29 PM
Replies (21-29):
xraymomma
by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Hi! I am Gina and I will be moving to the Rapids area in late October.  I will be a FT SAHM to my daughter who is almost 1.  I am looking to find other moms who have kids around the same age for playdates, coffee, etc.  Send me a message if you are interested in meeting when we arrive in town!

Val3073
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Hello All! My name is Valarie and I live in Spencer, WI. I would love to make some friends that live close by... I am 36 and have 2 boys with my hubby, Justin. Alex is 15 and is in basketball and Zack is 12 and is in wrestling.

Have a Super Duper Day! 

Mama2Izzy
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Hi my name is Jess and I'm a SAHM to a beautiful little girl named Isabelle who will be 4 on March 9th and a handsome little boy named Benjamin that is almost 3 months old. My fiance and I are in Tomahawk but we will be moving to Merrill so I am looking to make friends with any other SAHMs in the Tomahawk/Merrill area. :)

rcreekmo
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Hi my name is Becky I live in Weston and I have 2 beautiful daughters and have been married for 15yrs.

Beckyspeed skating

mommyof2moons
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2010 at 9:45 AM

My name is Tami and I live in Antigo.  We moved from the Milwaukee area just about a year ago.  It was a big adjustment for me to move where there are noooo shops.  Antigo is pretty small and doesn't even have an Aldi's.  I love that place.  I have been watching a baby during the week to gain extra income.  She is done at the end of the week because she is moving closer to her job.  :(  It is very sad.  But, I figure it will help our social life a little to get out of the house and see some people.  It was really hard to do that before.  I need adult friends!!!!!  My kids are going stir crazy...  they need social interaction too.  They had such an age gap with the 9 month old baby, it wasn't enough.  They need friends their age!  (age 2 and 4).  Anyone else in the Antigo area?

tjnorton
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2010 at 12:21 PM

hello there, i just joined today and am excited to meet new moms in my area. My name is tonya and i live in merrill with my 3 children and wonderful husband. I just moved to merrill a year ago from medford and still insist on driving bk and fourth cause i havent really met no one new here yet. So, my gf suggested this site to me... so,,, its nice to meet everyone!

armymom0825
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2010 at 2:05 PM
hello, i live in merrill wi. my husband and i have 4 kids...grown children . 2 are in national guard army, 1 is going full army after officers school and jump school. i am manager at check n go.
ljpaszek
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Lydia. I just moved to Wisconsin from Colorado mid October. We live in Wisconsin Rapids but closer to Plover/Stevens Point. I am 26 and a SAHM&W. I also go to school online, almost done my bachelors degree. My husband is recently out of the AF and now works for a great company but travels a good bit around all of Wisconsin. I have a 5 year old daughter from my first marriage and my husband and I are expecting #2 in December. I would love to meet some mom as we literally know no one here! I have been a member here on CM since before my older daughter was born but go through phases of using this site. I got back on here again in hopes of finding friends and moms to connect with since moving to WI. Feel free to message me or friend me!!
saraewhite
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM

My name is Sara. I am 29, will be 30 in July. I have two children, Hunter will be 7 in July and Hailey is 4 1/2. I am married to my hubsand Josh. We have been together for almost 10 years and married for almost 4.

I live in Stanley, WI which is about 53 minutes NE of Eau Claire, WI or about an hour NW of Marshfield, WI.

I was a stay at home mom for 7 years, 5 of those years spent doing online schooling through the University of Phoenix for my Bachelors in Health Care Administration Management.

I was not able to find a job in my field so I am currently waitressing at the Pizza Place in our town.

I enjoy baking, cooking, going for walks, reading, watching movies and just hanging out and talking.

I am really hoping to meet somenew friends as I only have 2 good friends right now and they are so super busy that I never see them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)