Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Consultants???

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 4:31 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 325 Total Views

Are any of us Consultants for any companies?  If so lets help each other out and maybe promote each other,  lets help each other succeed maybe even by sharing ideas with each other.  I am an independent consultant for:

Tastefully Simple  www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tkleinschmidt

Gold Canyon   www.mygc.com/tkleinschmidt

by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kirstin7472
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2008 at 9:39 PM
Hey Tanya! I'm Kirstin with PURSE PARTY and MARY KAY. Glad to see there's a Central WI rep for GCC! Love their stuff! Love TS, too! We should look into having a small vendor fair at a local hotel or something! Hopefully, talk soon! Take care! Kirstin Purse Party Consultant www.purseparty.com/kirstinc Mary Kay Consultant www.marykay.com/kchristianson612
tanyak5
by Member on Oct. 27, 2008 at 10:33 AM

That sounds like a great idea! Where are you located?  I am in Merrill we should think about this.  Talk to you soon i hope.

Kirstin7472
by New Member on Nov. 3, 2008 at 11:09 AM

Hey Tanya!

Is there a place in Merrill we could hold something?  Any craft or vendor fairs coming up?

Kirstin

mom_4kiddos
by on Nov. 23, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Hello, ladies I'm new to the group. It's nice to meet other consultants. I'm a consultant with Passion Parties have been for 2yrs now. I would love to join you ladies in a vendor fair if one is put together. Please keep me updated.

www.passionbyshannon.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)