Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW RULE, please read!!

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2008 at 7:58 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 324 Total Views

I don't want to tell people what to do, or restrict activity, but it seems like people only want to use this group for advertising.  This group is intended for people who live in the same area to be able to talk about things that interest them, not to feel pressured into buying things or going to those parties. 

To try to get this group away from that without upsetting anyone, I have started 1 post that will house all advertising.  This will include ALL information about any parties that will be selling anything, trying to get new consultants or clients, etc. etc.  I am sorry if anyone has a problem with this, but I feel this is best for everyone. 

by on Oct. 30, 2008 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kirstin7472
by New Member on Nov. 3, 2008 at 11:29 AM

Sorry, Dana!  Thank you for making an area for us!  I've tried making conversation with others in this group but it seems like nobody wants to talk.  I thought if I posted an event they would come and then we could get to know each other better face-to-face with others around.  I appreciate you making this posting area.  Thank you! 

tanyak5
by Member on Nov. 3, 2008 at 4:41 PM

Sorry will not do it again.  Talking with others is great!

Tanya

DanaW
by Group Owner on Nov. 4, 2008 at 7:03 PM

I don't want anyone to feel bad or think they did anything wrong.  There was never a rule about it.  Thanks for understanding!!

kristal205
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 1:05 PM

thanks for making the rule..i am not against selling or advertising, but the idea is to get to know other moms.  thank you , kristal

rcreekmo
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Hi, just joined this group and I already like it.

armymom0825
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2010 at 2:00 PM
i think thats a great idea. i am brand new on here and this is my first comment. im looking to conversate but if i was looking for advertisment i know where to go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)