Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertise here, ONLY!!

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2008 at 7:59 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 555 Total Views

This is the one spot where it is o.k. to advertise whatever you want to.  Thanks for your cooperation!!!

by on Oct. 30, 2008 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tanyak5
by Member on Nov. 6, 2008 at 3:40 PM

If any one is interested in having a Gold Canyon or a Tastefully Simple Party please feel free to contact me.  Great specials for hosts right now with both companies.  You can use the free items for christmas gifts. 

Am also willing to trade shows with other consultants. 

Thanks,

Tanya

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tkleinschmidt   Tastefully Simple

www.mygc.com/tkleinschmidt   Gold Canyon Candle

momma.shae
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Hey Girls!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I work from home with a team called Freedom United. If this recession has gotten your finances pinched I'd love to tell you what I do. This company has blessed my family beyond words and I know that we are going to be alright financially which takes a lot of the stress off.

Hope everyone is joyfully getting ready for spring! Blessings to you and your loved ones.

Shae

tanyak5
by Member on Feb. 19, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Hey ladies how's everyone doing?  I have a goal to meet by the end of February an if anyone can help that would be great! 

I am offering 20% off all orders from Gold Canyon Candle.  Contact me for more details.  If you order off the website the discount will not apply.  You have to order directly from me. 

Thank You,

Tanya Kleinschmidt

www.mygc.com/tkleinschmidt

tkleinschmidt5@aol.com

dizzster927
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2009 at 12:14 PM

I just made a website for my photography business!

www.dezaraejeanphotography.com

Its still a working process, so bare with me as I get pictures loaded and such :)

lilchik
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 6:11 PM

This reply is for anyone who is interested in Avon. Buying or selling. please contact me either on here or on my website www.youravon.com/mjenner7222you can either shop online, or if you are near the Wisconsin Rapids, Nekoosa, Saratoga area i can get you a brochure and you can order through me directly.

Michelle

Want to work from home?Want to buy or sell Avon?? Contact me to find out how.

Michelle Jenner
Independent Avon Representative
www.youravon.com/mjenner7222

mnmjones
by New Member on May. 1, 2009 at 10:36 AM

I am having a Lia Sophia jewelry party and would like to invite all of you to come.  It is Friday, May 15th at 6:15 PM at my house.  I live about 10 miles north of Merrill.  If anyone would like to come let me know and I will get you directions.  My mom is just starting to be a consultant and my party is going to be her first show.  I want to make this a really great show for her, so I would love it if you all could come and help me make it a big success! 

May special: Buy 2, get 1 for 1/2 off; then get 3 bracelets 1/2 off!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

blowing kissesMichele girl giving flower

tanyak5
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Tastefully Simple Open House  Tuesday September 1 5:30 to 7:00. 

Come see the new fall winter products!

My house

W7945 Joe Snow Rd

Merrill WI 54452

715-218-8238

or you can order online

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tkleinschmidt

tkleinschmidt5@aol.com

Tanya Kleinschmidt

Ind Tastefully Simple Consultant

tanyak5
by Member on Aug. 31, 2009 at 3:17 PM

I am postponing my open house September 1. I forgot that the kids started school that day. I will repost when I am going to have it. If you would like to order any Spring Summer items please do so before the 3rd of September. 

Thanks,

Tanya Kleinschmidt

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tkleinschmidt

mnmjones
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Anyone looking for something to do this Saturday, October 10th that likes craft shows should come to Pumpkin Fest in Three Lakes. It is a craft show at Three Lakes High School from 10-4 that benfits the Three Lakes Fire Department Auxilliary. There are tons of different and unique crafts and gifts, they have food, a bake sale, farmers' market. There is a little bit of everything. It helps support a good cause.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

blowing kissesMichele girl giving flower

Pattibear
by New Member on Mar. 9, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Moose Fest   
 In Montello, Wisconsin, on May 1 & 2  is expected to draw over 20,000 people over the two day event and as of right now has the following for the public:

Free ice cream for the public

Scooter scavenger hunt

National Author Linda Godfrey

National cartoonist Steve Krueger

Midwest entertainer Dan Kirk

Carnival by Calkin’s Midways

Pancake eating contest

Children’s archery range

10 pro fishermen taking kids on the water fishing

Music

Beer tent

A cartoon auction with original cartoon drawings from cartoonists around the country (benefits the Children’s Hospital)

Moose Fest is also raising funds for the Children’s Hospital through-out the event.

Benefits to vendors: 

1)      The public can only receive free ice cream by visiting the non-food concession service vendors at Moose Fest, collecting and matching tickets….they must explore the vendor areas!

2)      All vendors at the 2010 Moose Fest will have their booth fees guaranteed not to increase from the 2010 level for a total of four (4) years! New 2011 vendors will not receive this offer.

3)      All vendors at the 2010 Moose Fest will have booth priority placement and availability for all the following Moose Fests. New 2011 vendors will not have this option.

4)      Moose Fest has a vendor referral program where you receive $$$ off you booth fee for every other vendor that gets a referral and signs up for Moose Fest.   
5)      There will be over night security in the vendor areas.

Advertising:

Moose Fest has several means in which it is advertised. It is listed on festival websites such as Wisconline.com, will be featured on the Morning Buzz out of Madison, over 800 posters through-out the state, Banners within Marquette County starting in February, and advertising will be ran in 12 publication through-out the country (These publications run the Moose Lake cartoon and are more than willing to help promote this great event, exposing Moose Fest to an additional 243,000 people) along with radio promotions on 100.1 FM Thunder Country.

Moose Fest will also be through-out the entire city of Montello which has two major highways running through it with a traffic count of over 24,000 vehicles a day. Two thirds of Moose Fest will be on these traffic magnets so even the passer-bye will see all the activity and want to stop. Moose Fest has also gained the attention of several state representatives who plan to attend.

2010 booth fees:
12' X 12' non-food $175
15' X 15' food concessions $250
8' X 3' small vendor table space $75 (tear down at night)
Estimated attendance: 15,000 to 25,000 people

We would love to have you here, and please share this email with other crafters and friends. If we don't see you there as a crafter we'd love to have you as a guest that weekend
   Moose Fest is a rain or shine event and all vendors are responsible for tents, tables, coverings, etc. Limited electrical is available at a $50 charge. There is limited free parking for those with totally self contained RV units for over night camping. Crafters and retail/antiques will be separated within the city and crafts will be juried. Two photos required.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)