Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertise here, ONLY!!

Posted by   + Show Post

This is the one spot where it is o.k. to advertise whatever you want to.  Thanks for your cooperation!!!

by on Oct. 30, 2008 at 7:59 PM
Replies (11-12):
ncaste98
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2011 at 6:16 PM
Hi Gals-
I'm nicole from Wis. Rapids.  My husband has just launched a new website. Please check it out:)

Prybuy.com has just launched in Stevens Point!! What is it? It is a site offering FREE coupons and deeply discounted savings vouchers at a variety of local businesses!! Check things out at www.prybuy.com and start saving today!!

The Stevens Point Community Contest has begun!! Go to www.prybuy.com and vote for your favorite non-profit organization. The organizations with the most votes get the corresponding prize money: 1st Place...$1000. 2nd Place...$500 and 3rd Place...$250. Vote often (once every 12 hours) and tell all of your friends!!

fabmami
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Are you expecting? Are you overwhelmed with trying to organize the arrival of your baby, baby shower, or other things? Are you a mom needing help with other services? I am a baby planner offering referral services, baby shower planning, going "green" options, nursery design, nanny/childcare sourcing, baby proofing, and more! We are here to help expecting mothers with your needs to prepare for the arrival of your new baby. We also help moms that are not currently pregnant with your needs. We are currently offering free to discounted services to celebrate our launch. Email us today, if you need assistance with anything. Check out our website at http://babyplanningcouture.com/ for more information. Please include contact information in your inquiry. If you are not in the immediate area, we offer services through email and phone as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)