Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your SO hunt?

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2008 at 3:45 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 434 Total Views
Mine does and both of my boys do. I also do when I do not have to work which this year looks pretty much like I will not be going. What do you do when he is gone? I like to go shopping for Christmas. Decorate my house for Christmas and bake lots of baking goes on then.
by on Nov. 6, 2008 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
DanaW
by Group Owner on Nov. 7, 2008 at 12:21 AM

I have plans to do a movie night for my kids with some of their friends (whose parents are my friends).  All of the dads will be at their hunting shacks, so it makes for a perfect girls night for us while the kids watch their movie.  Other than that it will probably be some shopping, lots of cleaning and stuff with the kids, and a little baking (I plan to do TONS of baking right before Christmas for part of people's presents, so I am trying to pace myself now).

KadenTaeasmom
by on Nov. 7, 2008 at 12:30 AM

Mine does, and I stay home and take care of the kids, like usual. We usually have the group to our house for lunch on one of the days.  Sometimes I also watch the kids of the other hunters in his group so that the moms can get at least one day of hunting in. 

manpal
by New Member on Nov. 7, 2008 at 3:16 PM

My hubby also hunts, but so do I! We stay at my mother in laws house and when we are out she has our son. I only Hunt a day or two as full days then I have to spend time with my son, so then I go out 1/2 days at nap time it works really well for us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)