Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanksgiving.....

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2008 at 11:37 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

What kind of plans do you have?  What do you love about Thanksgiving?  What do you hate?  Do you go shopping on the day after?

I love getting together and seeing all of the families, but I hate that both my husband and I have parents that are divorced, so it makes for a lot of running around and hassle.  I don't plan on going shopping the day after Thanksgiving, just seems like too much hassle with little kids and my husband hunting (finding someone to watch them, getting them and myself up really early, taking the baby with me because he doesn't take a bottle (which leads to the problem of stopping and finding somewhere to nurse him), pushing and shoving through the crowds, ETC...).  I think I will just do my shopping at a more conveinent time.

by on Nov. 14, 2008 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tanyak5
by Member on Nov. 18, 2008 at 11:21 AM
I did see that some stores have internet sales on the Friday after thanksgiving. The stores are to crowed and the people are rude. I think that you are smart to stay home! I am having Thanksgiving at my house and both sides come there. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN