Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 326 Total Views

My name is Amy and my family and I are moving up to the Renton area in a few months. We are not sure which city to settle in yet, but we've found a few places in Kent. My husband's position is relocating to Renton so we prefer something close to his work.

I have one son who is 3 years old. He was supposed to start preschool this fall, but due to the move we had to withdraw him from enrollment. I would love to meet other moms in the area and possible get advice on areas and schools! :)

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ravenshimmers
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:24 AM

Hi Amy, Im Amy lol. I live in Downtown Seattle/First Hill neighborhood. Im down for playdates anytime :)

Princess00021
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:25 AM

hello

Ravenshimmers
by on May. 27, 2010 at 2:00 AM

how is everyone?

Amy~

missa2223
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Hi. I live in south seattle, like 5 minutes from renton-  rainer beach. I go to school online and during the school quarter my son goes to day care / school. It's really a school for 3 year olds. They have a circulium and even do science for there age. He goes to the renton technical college day care. You should check it out.  Anyways I don't know to many people with kids that are the same age. I'd love to do a play date.

Rwive
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:23 AM

So all this time on this group and I havent introduce myself! lol Okai I am Brenda mother of a 4year old, live in Puyallup and love playdates, I do have a part time job and pretty soon, I am starting my school online as well, just to get some more credits...=)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)