Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLAYDATE! hehe

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 4:22 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 427 Total Views

If anyone wants to do a playdate in downtown or come over to my place for a playdate (I live in Downtown) please let me know! It would be fun to make new friends for us and our kiddos :)

by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 4:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missa2223
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 2:02 AM

Hi! I live in rainer beach. I don't come in that area all the time, basically just when I go to church I go to mars hill downtown. But I have a little bit of time off from school. I'd love to get to know you. My son is 3 and I don't have that many friends. Since I found out I was pregnant my husband and I changed our lives around and aren't friends with those people any more. Your place is cool or we could do something fun down in that area.

Rwive
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:25 AM

Let us know, you know we are down to hang up there anytime on Tuesday,Wensday and weekends! =)

Ravenshimmers
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 4:08 AM

OK! I work Tues,Wed in the afternoons/evenings babysitting. But have weekends free. So either weekdays before 2 pm or anytime on weekends!

Rwive
by on Dec. 13, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Maybe Brunch on a Wensday/Tuesday..How you girls feel about that? We all birng a dish to Ravenishmmers Home..and a snack for the kiddos..

Ravenshimmers
by on Dec. 14, 2010 at 1:28 AM

Yeah! Id love that, my apartment is in Downtown Seattle/First Hill neighborhood. We have a secured courtyard with a playground if its not too cold. Id love to do a brunch here! I used to do playdates here more often but then all my mom friends in the area moved on me! Id love to make new friends, its been a lonely couple of years. My son is 3 almost 4, and he'd love new playmates!

omgimpreggers
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 6:40 PM

I would love to as soon as we get out there.

Rwive
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Great since Omgimpreggers gets here next Monday! lets do it next wensday then..Lets begin with the : What to bring list...and maybe a craft project for the kids..or a Show and tell with a toy, where every kids chooses a toy to bring and share with the friends..=D

MayhemMatriarch
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 2:46 AM

I'd love to go, but my infant & 2 year old both have early head start home visits that day. Gar. I check in here often, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you ladies another time!! :)

Ravenshimmers
by on Dec. 18, 2010 at 9:27 PM

This wednesday is busy with holiday coming up & all but the week after maybe? 

Rwive
by on Dec. 20, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Before new years?...I gues it would be cool with me I am available completely until  get my new Skd for January but I dont think it would change much.. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)