Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any local, first time moms?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 2:21 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 483 Total Views
I'm 21, and currently just under 19 weeks pregnant. Its my 1st. I live just north of Seattle. :) any others who are pregnant, or even better, pregnant with your 1st?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ravenshimmers
by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 4:00 AM
Congrats on baby on the way! I am not preg, but have a toddler son and am always looking for new mom friends and playdate friends for my kiddo.

Wishing you luck in finding fellow preg friends!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babernator
by on May. 11, 2011 at 10:16 PM

I have a 4 year old and am a SAHM im 24

Ravenshimmers
by on May. 12, 2011 at 12:18 AM
I'm always down for a playdate! My sons 4
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deejaymama Group Owner
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 4:11 PM

I'm 27 and in the north end of Seattle and I'm pregnant with my first! You're way ahead of me, though, as I'm only six weeks. Pretty soon I think I'm going to get a membership at Mountlake Terrace pool :)

deejaymama Group Owner
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM

o wait, you've probably already delivered hahaha

hippymadre
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:08 PM
Nope.. due in September... so close, but no baby yet! :-/ so impatient by now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ravenshimmers
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Congrats on the upcoming bundles of joy!

deejaymama Group Owner
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Eee! Well, best to you in the coming months, for sure! You must be soooo excited!

We are so lucky to not be having a sweltering summer like the rest of the country. My girlfriend in Philly is due in 5 weeks and has had ENOUGH! Could you imagine 110+ degree heat while pregnant?

I've had nothing but morning sickness for the past week. I can't imagine adding a high temperature on top of that!

hippymadre
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 2:23 AM
Yeah... I am so thankful to not have blistering heat right now!! Even the warm days are hard to handle... I lose all energy, so I dont even leave the house... I just sit by the AC all day trying to stay comfortable. I feel bad for all the pregnant ladies in hot locations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ravenshimmers
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 8:48 PM

I am sooo glad we are having a cooler summer! My friends on the east coast and Texas are melting!

Quoting deejaymama:

Eee! Well, best to you in the coming months, for sure! You must be soooo excited!

We are so lucky to not be having a sweltering summer like the rest of the country. My girlfriend in Philly is due in 5 weeks and has had ENOUGH! Could you imagine 110+ degree heat while pregnant?

I've had nothing but morning sickness for the past week. I can't imagine adding a high temperature on top of that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)