Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Mommy

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 4:24 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 521 Total Views

My name is Lindsay, and I'm 25 yrs old. My husband and I have a new 8 month old son named James, and we don't really have many friends that also have kids.  We are really looking for new activites and parents to hang out with.  Thanks, we are really looking forward to meeting you guys!!!

by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 4:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LtLadyFx
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Congratulations on your baby boy! My name is Heather and I am 23 years old. I have FOUR children. My step-son Aden is 5 and he lives with his Mom in Utah. My daughter Bailey is also 5. Her and Aden are pretty much twins haha. My son Cooper is 17 months old and my son Dash is 4 months old. We just moved to Bothell and we really enjoy it here. We are still adjusting to the move and are also wanting to find family friendly people to spend time with!

makmittchell
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Hi Lindsay & Hi Heather! My name is Makiya, and Inam 24 yrs old. My family and I just moved to the Kent/Federal Way area this past January. I have a 10 month old baby girl named Peyton and we dont have family or friends here. Hopefully we can get to know the city together!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)