Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am looking for more nanny or babysitting work!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:56 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

Hi fellow cafemommas in the Seattle area! I am looking to find a nice family to babysit for either on occasion or regularly. I have a sweet 2 1/2 yr old son who is always with me, he loves meeting new playmates! I love being a mom and nanny, it has been the most rewarding and amazing experience!

I can provide childcare in my Downtown Seattle/First Hill area apartment, so it would be perfect for someone who lives or works in the area, or doesnt mind driving to my place. It is a safe and secured/gated community, with an enclosed playground and courtyard. There are also several parks nearby. We spend the days doing fun and learning activities, story time, having healthy lunch and/or snacks, nap time, and play time, and more! I love to cook for the kids, teach them colors, words, numbers, foreign language, sign language, according to their age/learning level.

I can provide several excellent childcare references. Please feel free to email me or call (ask for my #) with any questions, I am available to start immediately, and have a pretty flexible schedule. Also please consider me if you just need a date night or to get errands done etc. Also available for last minute babysitting needs!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)