Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

staying on fire.question

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2010 at 10:51 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

Just wondering how to stay totally on fire for the LORD and not growing luke warm.Is it where you allways know the LORD is in your heart and your mind is allways on him.

catherine595

by on Nov. 3, 2010 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sweethonesty520
by Member on Nov. 4, 2010 at 11:04 AM

As much as I would like to say yes I have the fire in me daily living for the Lord .... But I'm unable to say that because I fall short many times of the Glory of God . how ever I always pick my self back up and pray to God to forgive me yet one more time ...It is a daily battle for me to completely live for the Lord , I have satan constant on my heels trying to trip me up ... How to stay totally for the Lord is something I strive for every second i take a breath !!!  At the end of my day before i shut my eyes i look over my day and go through the things in which i know that i need for giving for and ask God to forgive me and pray that i make better decisions or change what it is that i needed forgiving for . Someone once told me if you don't have a Battle with satan then you are not living for the Lord ...Satan does not wont our hearts and minds on the Lord , he wants to destruct us and sway our thinking to the deeds of the world sins of the world , anytime i feel him on my heels i say just this flee from me satan in the name of JESUS CHRIST my LORD and SAVIOR , And you know what he does he flees because he cant stand hearing Jesus name ,I'm not a perfect person and i know that it is by Gods grace that i can even be forgiving of my sins . Nothing but Gods hand and the air holds us all up from hell  I know that the wicked will not inherit the  right to be in heaven with God ..I don't know about any of you but when i die i would love to be right where my Lord is ,,  On that note i will strive daily and pray every second that I'm to be in my mind right where God wants me to be ! Much Christian love to you my friend and thank you for posting this ...

18d6t-13q-1
sweethonesty520
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM

BUMP!

ahortiz5
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:46 PM

I also strive and try my best to follow Jesus, i too stuggle, and but I pray alot... It hasnot been easy, and yes i fall short too, and fall at times,  but i pray and pray, to get back up.. I am trying my best to stay focus on God, and not distracted as well..Again it has not been easy, but I am still trying, and seeking God, with all i can, and i too want to see Jesus, and walk with him, talk to him one day in heaven.. Praying, and hoping i can see Him......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN