Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 11:19 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

18d6t-13g-4
by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sweethonesty520
by Member on Jan. 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Any opinions comments would be so appreciated thank you ...Donna  This video is long make sure you have time to listen to it all , and I would love your feedback thanks again !

sweethonesty520
by Member on Jan. 27, 2011 at 11:32 AM

When one speaks of the antichrist this covers many ,Anyone who is against Jesus and does not believe is the antichrist or a part of the devils army ...Satan is the leader of the dark ..He represents dark and  is at war now to get your soul ..Ofcourse we know in the end God is going to come down and take him out and send him back to hell . but in the mean time he will be  causing havoc and distruction in winning souls against our Lord and Savior Jesus ..The leader of darkness will make him self be known through the sea of glass ,he will  cntrol the media and the food supply everything that a person would need in life he will be running it ...That is why we are to Pray and Pray hard and witness to everyone we can because Jesus will be coming back for us ...Im going to share some more videos I hope to get you ladies to listen and speak your opinions ..

sweethonesty520
by Member on Jan. 27, 2011 at 11:37 AM

I dont know if you have heard this or not I heard out of her own mouth her opinions on the subject of getting to know our father in heaven ..The biible tells us that no one is to get to the father exceot through Jesus ...Opras theroy is this there is many other ways to get to the father other then Jesus , now we know that is a lie here is a video on her thoughts , whhich to me puts her in the category of the antichrist dosent mean she is the devil her self what it means is she is a part of it spreading false truths about the Gospel of Jesus ... Please share your thoughts on this...Thank you  Donna

sweethonesty520
by Member on Jan. 27, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN