Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vital Information concerning the Tornadoes that his Mo.. 5/22/11

Posted by on May. 23, 2011 at 12:09 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

Last night, I watched the HAARP Magnetometer to see if they were possibly causing the Missouri Storms & Tornadoes....I posted their readings every 5 min. while the they were happening and also after they happened. While the storms were going on HAARP WAS ACTIVE.....while tornadoes were happening, HAARP READINGS WERE OFF THE CHART!

After the storms subsided,HAARP WAS SILENT!! I awoke to the news that 89 people were MURDERED BY HAARP STORMS; I came to our Group and found allllll my information & charts WIPED OUT.....

My best Friend is from Joplin and some of her family still live there, still.  A big tree limb went through her 90 yr. old Mother's bed rm. window.

Russia says they have HAARP there & they will target the U.S.A. one day, but it seems they may not have to, as OUR OWN GOVERNMENT is doing a fine job of destroying America without help from anyone!!!!!!! 

I know it's hard to believ, but look around, Wake up and Do something before it's too late, if it's not already, PLEASE!!!

Here's some videos on HAARP; it will help catch you up some, but we all need to work Together on getting this information out befor it's too late!!!

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/11/03/16/videos-haarp-more-proof-they-intend-create-disaster-and-they-know-something-patriot

I've been following Mike on You Tube for quite some time now and assure you, he knows what he's talking about.......They are lieing abou climate change; the only change is the one They Are Causing. They want us to get so scared that they will be able to put a "Carbon Tax" on every person in the U.S! I don't know about you, but I think we all pay too much taxes as it is, don't you?

I Love you all and am praying that this will help you understand what's been and is going on.

Here's further info. if you're interested.

by on May. 23, 2011 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)